First No. 6 is all like all interesting and cute
Then your like awh its still cute but with a little angst
Then its like wait… wh-whats happening
Did that just happen
And finally your like lil bitch ill cut you for that one
I cried for you
- Llama *I don’t no how I feel
*Have a deadline*
*Haven’t started it*
*Don’t understand it*
Help I’ve stated watching No. 6, I was warned not to but… so homo
- ゲームオバ *game over*
I had some free time today so i drew one of those t.v head girls :3 !!!~ Wanted to fro awhile! Was quite pleased when it scared a friend :2 !!!~ Hope you like it!!
Hanami (花見) - ‘flower viewing’
I thought if you wanted to celebrate this Japanese festival then I’d do a small guide for you ^^ !!!~
- Hanami is a festival of viewing the beauty of sakura, meaning cherry blossoms.
- There is a less popular one called umemi - 梅見 - plum viewing, which is plum blossoms, which is more of an of an older version of hanami.
- There is something called The blossom forecast - 桜前線,, sakura-zensen, Which means cherry blossom front. This is announced each year for the best times and dates in Japan as to which time it is best to view.
- The sino-japanese term for viewing is called kan’ō - 観桜 - view-cherry.
- This festival is usually during the day time but it can also be done at night, which is called yozakura - 夜桜 - which means night sakura. In some places they hang lanterns from the trees during this!.
- What you do to celebrate this festival is have a picnic under a tree!
- Put down a blanket or a blue tarp under a tree for your party, take of your shoes, sit down, drink/eat and admire the sakura! Its simple!
- Sometimes people will bring food as dango, bento/drink sake or beer - which I know people have do a lot.
- Some people don’t like going to celebrate this festival as a lot of young people go and it can be sometimes quite loud and some parties stay on to quite late! But that’s mainly elderly people~
- Also a lot of food products will be made with the sakura flavour! I know that Haagen daz have a new sakura ice-cream!
- Hanami is also becoming popular in places outside of Japan as well! So don’t be shy to try it where ever you live!
I hope that was useful to anyone wanting to try celebrate Hanami this year! If you have any questions such as times for Japan, if you want to do it in your area but don’t know where or anything else please don’t hesitate to ask! I’m more than willing to help!!!
- Llama! *I went crazy when I saw sakura yesterday! picture by me ^^ !!~*
- G-Ghost boy
Awhhh! I did a bit of fan art for Ghost boy :3 !!!~ He’s from a valentines comic that thankfully got very popular *because its adorable!* Hope you like it~ http://cheese3d.tumblr.com/tagged/ill-make-a-seperate-post - this is the comic!!!
- Are you lost, Alice?
Well hello! Hope your fine and dandy ^^ !!!~ This is another one of my book sculptures for my project, I will upload better images of this one but I just wanted to share it with you :3 !!!~